Fittings, pumps, compressors, centrifuges, hydraulic engines, turbines, reactor and naval engineering, chemical industry, oil field equipment, aerospace industry, refrigeration engineering.
Martensitic chromium stainless steel with 5% nickel addition. Good properties at subzero temperature.
|<= 0,06||<= 0,70||<= 1,50||<= 0,040||<= 0,015||15,00 - 17,00||0,80 - 1,50||>= 0,020||4,00 - 6,00|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Building Industry
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Comp. for Industrial Gas Compressors
- Comps. for Food processing & Animal Feed
- Custom Hand Knives
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Food processing Ind.
- Forging Applications
- General Components for Mechanical Engineering
- Mech. Eng. / Machine Build. General
- Oil & Gas
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Other Power Generation Components
- Power Generation (Gas/Steam/Nuclear)
- Pumps & High Pressure Components
- Steam Valves
- Steel Industry
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Valves & Actuators
- Water Power
- Wellhead, X-mas trees & Manifolds (incl. Tubing hangers), BOPs