Fittings, pumps, compressors, centrifuges, hydraulic engines, turbines, reactor and naval engineering, chemical industry.
Soft martensitic chromium stainless steel with 4% nickel addition. Good properties at subzero temperature. The alternative to conventionally melted BÖHLER N400 EXTRA is BÖHLER N400 ISOEXTRA produced by the Electroslag remelting procedure (ESR).
|1.4313||S41500||X3CrNiMo 13-4||AISI: F6NM|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Blades & Shafts for Turbines and Compressors
- Building Industry
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Comp. for Industrial Gas Compressors
- Comps. for Food processing & Animal Feed
- Custom Hand Knives
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Food processing Ind.
- Forging Applications
- General Components for Mechanical Engineering
- Mech. Eng. / Machine Build. General
- Mining and Rock Handling
- Oil & Gas
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Other Power Generation Components
- Power Generation (Gas/Steam/Nuclear)
- Pumps & High Pressure Components
- Railway Systems
- Steam Valves
- Steel Industry
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Valves & Actuators
- Water Power
- Wellhead, X-mas trees & Manifolds (incl. Tubing hangers), BOPs