Components for gas turbines, chemical plants, nuclear power plants, the aircraft industry, furnace construction and particular seawater applications.
BOHLER L625 is a non magnetic, corrosion and oxidation - resistant, nickel - base alloy. High toughness and strength in the temperature range cryogenic to 1000°C. The alloy has excellent fatigue strength and stress corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. Weldability is good.
|5666, 5599||B446-03 G1|
|<=0,050||21,00||8,50||Rest||<= 1,00||<= 0,40||0,18||3,40||<= 3,0|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Blades & Shafts for Turbines and Compressors
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Comp. for Industrial Gas Compressors
- Comps. for Food processing & Animal Feed
- CPI (inc. LNG, Urea)
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Drilling Tools & Comps.
- Flowlines & Connectors
- Food processing Ind.
- Forging Applications
- General Components for Mechanical Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- Other Aerospace Comps.
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Other Power Generation Components
- Power Generation (Gas/Steam/Nuclear)
- Pumps & High Pressure Components
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Turbine and Engine Parts (Aerosp)
- Unknown Components Application
- Valves & Actuators
- Well Completion Tools
- Well Logging Tools
- Wellhead, X-mas trees & Manifolds (incl. Tubing hangers), BOPs