Chemical, pulp and paper industry, industrial and municipal waste treatment, nuclear engineering.
BOHLER L276 is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium-tungsten alloy with outstanding corrosion resistance that is maintained even in the welded condition. The high nickel and molybdenum contents provide good corrosion resistance in reducing environments while the chromium imparts resistance to oxidizing media. The molybdenum also aids resistance to localized corrosion such as pitting.
|max. 0,01||16,10||16,20||58,00||max. 2,50||0,17||max. 0,20||0,20||3,75||5,50||max. 0,50|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Components for Recycling Industry
- Comps. for Food processing & Animal Feed
- CPI (inc. LNG, Urea)
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Forging Applications
- Oil & Gas
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Valves & Actuators
- Well Completion Tools
- Wellhead, X-mas trees & Manifolds (incl. Tubing hangers), BOPs