Components in the chemical industry under agressive acid condition, e.g. Phosphoric and Hydrochloric acid applications. Picking and Galvanizing equipment, Chlorination and Sulfonation systems, Environmental (FGD) and Recycling plants.
Nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with very good corrosion resistance e.g. outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and stress-corrosion cracking. It has excellent resistance to oxidizing aqueous media including wet chlorine and mixtures containing nitric acid or oxidizing acids with chloride ions. Also outstanding resistance to reducing aqueous media.
|max. 0,01||21,70||13,50||57,00||max. 2,50||max. 0,50||3,00||4,00|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Components for Recycling Industry
- Comps. for Food processing & Animal Feed
- CPI (inc. LNG, Urea)
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Forging Applications
- Oil & Gas
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Valves & Actuators