Production of sulphuric, phosphoric and acetic acids, petrochemical industry, artificial fertilizer, food processing and pharmaceutical industries, seawater desalinization plants.
Austenitic Ni-Cr-Mo-Cu-steel with low carbon content which resists intergranular corrosion in the temperature range up to 400°C. No post-weld heat treatment required. Possesses very good resistance to sulphuric acid of any concentration up to about 60°C, as well as to phosphoricc acid and organic acids. Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking, and to pitting and crevice corrosion in media containing chloride ions. For optimum resistance, surfaces should be pickled.
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- CPI (inc. LNG, Urea)
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Drilling Tools & Comps.
- Flowlines & Connectors
- Food processing Ind.
- Forging Applications
- General Components for Mechanical Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Steel Industry
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Well Completion Tools
- Well Logging Tools
- Wellhead, X-mas trees & Manifolds (incl. Tubing hangers), BOPs