Components in the chemical industry, e.g. seperator and heat exchanger parts, in the paper industry, oil and gas production , compressor parts, seawater desalination plants.
Stainless ferritic-austenitic Cr-Ni-Mo-steel with nitrogen addition. High corrosion resistance, especially against stress corrosion cracking in solutions containing chloride. Good strength properties. Resistant to intergranular corrosion in the temperature range up to 300°C. Heat treatment subsequent to welding not necessary. Surface condition for optimum corrosion resistance: pickled, heat treated free from scale or machined.
|1.4462||S31803, S32205||X2CrNiMoN22-5-3||AISI: F51, STN: 17 381|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Components for Recycling Industry
- Comps. for Food processing & Animal Feed
- Consumer Goods - General
- CPI (inc. LNG, Urea)
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Drilling Tools & Comps.
- Flowlines & Connectors
- Food processing Ind.
- Forging Applications
- General Components for Mechanical Engineering
- Lamps/Lenses for Automotive
- Mech. Eng. / Machine Build. General
- Oil & Gas
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Pumps & High Pressure Components
- Steel Industry
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Valves & Actuators
- Well Completion Tools
- Well Logging Tools
- Wellhead, X-mas trees & Manifolds (incl. Tubing hangers), BOPs
- Wind Power
- Wire Lines