Heat treatment shops Furnace and boiler construction Glass, porcelain, enamel, cement and ceramic industries Mechanical engineering Petroleum industry
Heat resisting austenitic steel. Superior high temperature strength and excellent toughness. Heat resistance in air up to 1100°C. Good resistance in oxydizing, nitrogenous and low oxygen gases. Medium resistance in sulphurous, oxidizing gases but sensitive to the action of reducing sulphurous gases. Embrittlement only occours after prolonged exposure in the temperature range of 650 to 900°C. Therefore in the case continous working temperatures more than 950°C are recommended.
Chemical composition (average %)
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Comp. for Industrial Gas Compressors
- CPI (inc. LNG, Urea)
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Drilling Tools & Comps.
- Flowlines & Connectors
- Food processing Ind.
- Forging Applications
- General Components for Mechanical Engineering
- Mech. Eng. / Machine Build. General
- Oil & Gas
- Other Components
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Other Power Generation Components
- Steel Industry
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Well Completion Tools
- Well Logging Tools
- Wellhead, X-mas trees & Manifolds (incl. Tubing hangers), BOPs
Available product shapes
Fairs & Events
HEAD OF SALES, BUSINESS AREA SPECIAL MATERIALS ENERGY