Available product shapes: Long Products
Just as mountaineers need the best equipment to conquer the highest peaks, it‘s essential to use the best materials for your tooling to ensure trouble-free production and achieve outstanding tool life. Three reasons why BÖHLER K390 MICROCLEAN is highly cost effective: Extremely high wear resistance, excellent toughness and very high compressive strength. The high-performance powder-metallurgy steel BÖHLER K390 MICROCLEAN is a reliable solution for your difficult cutting, die-cutting and cold forming operations, and it has a very good track record for applications in the plastics industry.
- Good machinability because of uniform mechanical properties
- Excellent grindability even with deep engraving in the tool & die centre
- Uniform low dimensional change during heat treatment
- Non sensitive against overheating or long soak times
- Optimal EDM characteristic due to uniform carbide distribution
Benefits for tool & die use
- Low unit cost due to longer service life
- Safety against failure and cutting-edge fractures
Chemical composition (average %)
Exhibitions and events
Jan 16, 2018 - Jan 18, 2018 | Nürnberg
The international die casting industry meets at Europe’s biggest trade fair for die casting for the 12th time. The product range shows innovative solutions for die casting processes like aluminium die casting, magnesium die casting or zinc die casting. The event also focuses on topics like rapid prototyping, die casting machinery and material testing.