Available product shapes: Long Products
Just as mountaineers need the best equipment to conquer the highest peaks, it‘s essential to use the best materials for your tooling to ensure trouble-free production and achieve outstanding tool life. Three reasons why BÖHLER K390 MICROCLEAN is highly cost effective: Extremely high wear resistance, excellent toughness and very high compressive strength. The high-performance powder-metallurgy steel BÖHLER K390 MICROCLEAN is a reliable solution for your difficult cutting, die-cutting and cold forming operations, and it has a very good track record for applications in the plastics industry.
- Good machinability because of uniform mechanical properties
- Excellent grindability even with deep engraving in the tool & die centre
- Uniform low dimensional change during heat treatment
- Non sensitive against overheating or long soak times
- Optimal EDM characteristic due to uniform carbide distribution
Benefits for tool & die use
- Low unit cost due to longer service life
- Safety against failure and cutting-edge fractures
Chemical composition (average %)
Exhibitions and events
AMBA conference (american mould builders assoc.)
May 10, 2017 - May 12, 2017 |
From providing leading-edge benchmarks and industry trends to providing operational and financial best practices, the two-day event is geared to help business leaders learn new ways to improve profitability, connect with industry peers and become better at what they do!